“The Whole Horse Podcast” interview about the breath
Last week I was interviewed for “The Whole Horse Podcast” by Alexa Linton from Canada. Alexa was especially curious about the breath work I do with my students.
These are some of the things we talked about
- Getting out of your head and into your body by connecting with your breath
- A wrong breathing pattern versus a correct breathing pattern
- How to calm your horse with your breath
- How to connect with a “problem” horse
- What to do if you experience pain or discomfort somewhere in your body while riding.
You can read Alexa’s blog article and listen to the recordings here.