Last week I was interviewed for “The Whole Horse Podcast” by Alexa Linton from Canada. Alexa was especially curious about the breath work I do with my students.
These are some of the things we talked about
- Getting out of your head and into your body by connecting with your breath
- A wrong breathing pattern versus a correct breathing pattern
- How to calm your horse with your breath
- How to connect with a “problem” horse
- What to do if you experience pain or discomfort somewhere in your body while riding.
You can read Alexa’s blog article and listen to the recordings here.
== >> NEW – Coming up << ==
Next month I will launch my brand new Find your Feel Membership.
In this membership you’ll learn everything about breathing (breathwork), body awareness, natural movement for trainers and riders and more…
During the launch you will be able to enjoy a 1-time offer that will never come back.
Do you want to be amongst the first to be notified?
>>> Then subscribe to the Early-Bird list for the brand new Find Your Feel membership